Information We Collect
We only collect information that we consider necessary to provide you with smooth and efficient service through the Website. You may decline to submit personal information through the Website, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Information You Provide
Registration Information. To create an account, we require your name, address and email address. We will send you an email to verify that you are the owner of the email address you provide.
Access to Your Personal Information. In general, we make it easy for you to view the personal information we have collected from you in your account details page, where you can add, edit, or delete your personal information.
Information We Do Not Collect
We NEVER sell any Member’s personal information to any third party.
Your Profile Information is Public
Any personal information you voluntarily disclose publicly on the Website (for example within your public profile page) and any comment, post, reply, story, image or video you add to the Website becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Other users can see your username (not your email address) and have access to your profile page on the Website when you ask questions, submit replies, comments and any other content to the Website.
Content You Submit
Any content that you submit to the Website including but not limited to comments, posts, stories, images and videos is visible by the general public. Such content may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Youtube where such content will be visible to the general public.
When Will We Contact You?
If you register to become a Member, we will contact you by email message to ask you to verify your email. Once your account is activated, you will receive a one-time welcome email from us.
You authorise us to send you information without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes that is applicable to your activities on the Website for example administrative notices and activity notifications. You hereby agree to receive this information by email. If you would like to opt out of certain communications from us, please visit the General Settings section of your account Settings.
We do not use your email address or other personal information to send you commercial or marketing messages without your prior consent. If you have opted to receive newsletters or other promotional email messages, you will have a chance to unsubscribe from such emails in your account Settings or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter/promotional email.
Our use of your Personal Information
You hereby authorise us to use your personal information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse the Website usage, to improve the Website software, layout, content and products and services. We will only use such personal information on a collective, not individualised, basis.
Changing Your Personal Information
You may review and change your profile information submitted to us at any time by accessing your account Settings.
Deleting Your Account
You may delete your account at any time by requesting this change via the Contact Us form or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain in our records Personal Information you have requested to be removed, only to comply with legal requirements. Such information may also remain on our system due to technical limitations however your Personal Information will be kept from public viewing.
If you have posted content or images to the Website, to maintain the readability of posts and other content, you agree that we will not remove your content or images. We may however at your request, change the content to remove your personal footprint from the content.
At the time of registration, we require you to provide a unique password to assist in protecting your privacy and security. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
If your password is tampered with in any way, you should immediately change your password and contact us.
Information We Track
Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Disclosure for Legal Reasons
We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and will disclose your Personal Information as permitted or required by law in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, piracy or any other illegal activity. You hereby authorise us to disclose your Personal Information for the above purposes.
We reserve the right to monitor and disclose user communications including your Personal Information and any contents of your private communications made through the Website that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the Website, and to protect our rights, property, personal safety, or the rights, property, personal safety, or interests of our users, customers, Related Parties or the public.
Sale, Merger or Bankruptcy
If there is a sale, merger, acquisition or any other change of control of the Website, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such change. If we go into bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership, or if any law is applied against us for the benefit of creditors, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, used or transferred.
If we make an amendment which materially changes our ability to use or disclose personal information you have already provided to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such amendment with respect to such information.
• ‘Profile’ means any person’s profile or account on the Website.
• ‘We/Us’ means Bumbles Vintage.
• ‘Personal Information’ means any personal information including but not limited to name, address, email address, contact details and usage information.
• ‘Website’ means the website under the domain name bumblesvintage.com.
• ‘You’ and ‘Users’ includes Members and any persons accessing the Website.
• ‘Member’ means any person who has created an account on the Website and any director, proprietor, trustee and any other person responsible for the Member where the Member is a company, business or trust or any other entity.
• ‘Related Parties’ includes our related entities, companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, resellers, distributors, service providers and/or suppliers.
• Words importing the singular or plural include the plural and singular respectively;
• Words importing any gender include every gender;
• Words denoting persons include bodies, corporations and other entities;
• A reference to a party or parties means the named parties to this document and includes that party’s executors, administrators and permitted assigns, or if a company, its successors and permitted assigns;
• Clause headings do not affect the interpretation of this document
• Where a word or phrase is given a particular meaning in this document, other parts of speech and grammatical forms of that word or phrase have a corresponding meaning;
• A reference to a clause is a reference to a clause of this document; and
• Every agreement, covenant or undertaking expressed or implied by which more than one person is bound binds those persons and any two or more of them jointly and each of them severally.