postage Australia wide (no minimum order).
gift box (orders over $99).
International shipping only $9.95.
Please note: any display items in the photos, including old jewellery boxes, are for display only.
1940s Vintage Bohemian Garnet Floral Cluster Earrings
Click Image for Gallery
Product Code: s1401-1194
~ Circa 1942 ~
- Natural, deep red Bohemian garnets, including the larger center stones.
- 800 silver, which was typically used throughout the 1920s-40s period in former Czechoslovakia.
- Czechoslovakian hallmark for the period.
- Also stamped "800" and the maker's mark.
- Weight: 4.54g
- Cluster: 15 x 14mm (0.59 x 0.55 inches).
- The levers are in excellent condition.
- The second tier shows signs of tarnish at the back, which may be cleaned by a jeweller.