postage Australia wide (no minimum order).
gift box (orders over $99).
International shipping only $9.95.
Please note: any display items in the photos, including old jewellery boxes, are for display only.
19th Century Antique Victorian Rose & Table Top Cut Bohemian Garnet Earrings Fruit Flower
Click Image for Gallery
Product Code: s1060-1474
~ Circa 1880 ~
- A beautiful pair of antique earrings with natural Bohemian garnets in the shape of a fruit or flower.
- Unlike many antique earrings sold today, these earrings were NOT created from an old necklace or a an old hair pin.
- It appears that one of the hooks has been previously replaced.
- The material is a base metal (Tombak) which was typical for setting garnets in this era.
- Excellent wearable condition.
- The hooks are secured by the triangle at the bottom.
- The box in the photos is for display only.
- Total height: 15mm (0.59 inches)
- Setting: 12 x 11mm (0.47 x 0.43 inches)
- Weight (combined): 1.30grams