postage Australia wide (no minimum order).
gift box (orders over $99).
International shipping only $9.95.
Please note: any display items in the photos, including old jewellery boxes, are for display only.
c1900 Antique Rose Cut Bohemian Garnet Hinged Victorian Bangle with 3 Large Garnets
Click Image for Gallery
Product Code: s1098-2009
Availability: In Stock
~ Circa 1900 ~
- A beautiful antique piece with 3 unusually large, deep red Bohemian garnets as a centre feature.
- The metal is made of a base metal (tombak) which was typically used throughout the Victorian period for garnet jewellery.
- Secured with a safety chain (which may not be original).
- Some of the gold on the metal has started to fade with time.
- The box clasp is in excellent working order.
- Inner diameter: 58 x 49mm (2.28 x 1.92 inches)
- Inner circumference: 16.5cm (6.49 inches)
- Diameter of large garnet stones: 9mm (0.35 inches)
- Width of single row part of the bangle: 3mm (0.12 inches)
- Weight: 16.39g