postage Australia wide (no minimum order).
gift box (orders over $99).
International shipping only $9.95.
Please note: any display items in the photos, including old jewellery boxes, are for display only.
Vintage Bohemian Garnet Gilt Dangle Drop Earrings c1960s
Click Image for Gallery
Product Code: s1163-7861
~ Circa 1960s ~
- A pair of classic, genuine vintage rose cut, Bohemian garnet earrings from former Czechoslovakia.
- 900/1000 silver (as was used in those days) with a gold wash (gilt).
- Czechoslovakian hallmark.
- Also stamped "900" for silver purity.
- Stamped "G" which represents genuine Bohemian garnets.
- The gold wash shows signs of patina.
- The levers are in good working condition.
- Total height: 3cm (1.18 inches)
- Flower cluster: 10 x 9mm (0.39 x 0.35 inches)
- Weight (combined): 3.03g